Prompt Engineering: AI Conversation Design (Comprehensive Workshop)
Prompt Engineering – A Comprehensive Dive into AI Conversation
Want to master AI conversation design to leverage the power of Generative AI? Deep dive into best practices for prompt engineering design while also understanding the workings of Large Language Models (LLMs). Perfect for those engaged in AI-driven tasks.
Course Details: Prompt Engineering – A Comprehensive Dive into AI Conversation Design
This one-day course provides a comprehensive understanding of AI and Large Language Models (LLMs), including their architecture and applications. Participants will master prompt engineering, explore advanced techniques, and discuss ethical considerations.
This course is ideal for:
- Those seeking a comprehensive understanding of AI and Large Language Models (LLMs).
- Those eager to apply prompt engineering principles in real-world business scenarios.
- Those who wish to expand their expertise in the field of AI conversation design and prompt engineering.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the Basics of AI and Large Language Models
- Understand how AI systems use machine learning algorithms like deep learning to perform automated tasks.
- Gain a non-technical understanding of how Large Language Models (LLMs) like Open AI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard work and understand their architecture.
- Recognize the importance of prompt engineering in the context of generative AI and effectively using Large Language Models.
- Grasp the Key Uses of Generative AI
- Learn about the various capabilities of generative AI, such as generating text, classifying text, extracting from text, clustering, rewriting and translating, and summarizing.
- Get an introduction to using generative AI for data analysis.
- Learn Principles of Good Prompt Design
- Understand the elements of a good prompt, including clarity, specificity, context-setting, setting realistic constraints and managing output length and verbosity.
- Learn about the concepts of “Temperature” and “Hallucination” in AI responses.
- Differentiate between Zero-Shot and Few-Shot prompting and learn when to use which technique.
- Apply Learning to Real Scenarios
- Practice creating effective prompts based on different scenarios.
- Apply prompt engineering principles to real-world business applications.
- Learn to avoid some common mistakes in crafting prompts.
- Create a framework / template for prompting in specific scenarios.
- Learn and Apply Advanced Prompt Engineering techniques
- Learn how to craft more complex prompts.
- Practice using suitable commands (eg. continue, elaborate, compare & contrast, act as, brainstorm, contextualise)
- Use advanced parameters to control diversity in responses, prioritise relevant responses, penalise repetitive words/phrases, set the number of return sequences and more.
- Learn to use advanced prompting techniques like role-play, step-by-step and personas.
- Understand the Limitations and Ethical Considerations of LLMs
- Reflect on and discuss some of the key issues in Generative AI like copyright infringement, data privacy, misinformation, biases and reliability.
- Envision the future of Generative AI and its Applications
- Understand the potential future applications of prompt engineering and Generative AI.
- See the application of Generative AI in image and video generation.
- Discuss the progress in multi-modal models and explainable AI.
- Participants must bring their laptops with Microsoft Edge / Google Chrome browsers, MS Excel and MS Word installed.
- Participants must have an account with ChatGPT and Bard.
Advanced Prompt Engineering Techniques
Elevate your prompt engineering prowess by crafting intricate prompts, utilising advanced commands, and mastering parameters to attain refined AI responses.
Application in Real Scenarios
Gain practical skills in creating tailored prompts for diverse situations and implement prompt engineering principles in practical business settings.
The Future of AI
Explore the potential future applications of prompt engineering and Generative AI, witness AI’s role in image and video generation, and engage in discussions about progress in multi-modal models and explainable AI.