This Privacy Statement (“the Statement”) sets out how Accord Business Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Accord”) uses and protects any personal data that you give to Accord when you use this website. This explains how we collect and handle personal data of individuals and comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore and its regulation(s) (“PDPA”). By using this website, you consent to the data practices and policies mentioned in this Statement.
Collection of Information
This website only collects personally identifiable information about visitors that is voluntarily provided by them to us.
We may request the following information:
- Personal data including name, identification number, job details, designation
- Contact information including email address, contact number, home or work address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and promotions
Use of Information
We require this information to:
- understand your needs;
- provide you with better service;
- reach out to you in response to your submission of an enquiry or comments
- provide you with details of our new offerings, upcoming programs or promotions which we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such details, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided;
- contact you occasionally for market research purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties (i.e. parties not related to Accord) unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may transfer or disclose your personal data to our third party subcontractors or third party service providers, their subsidiaries and affiliates. These third party subcontractors or service providers support Accord in the provision of its service offerings, administration, IT or marketing.
We may collect or disclose personal data without your consent if the collection or disclosure is:
- required by law or made pursuant to a court order or to law enforcement authorities to enforce our rights;
- to our professional advisers, where necessary; or
- to be used solely for statistical purposes provided it has been anonymised such that it is in a form that cannot be used to identify any particular person.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal data collected and prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. However, Accord cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of personal data and information arising from risks that are inherent in online dealings and communication.
Accessing your information
Accord does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy or completeness of the personal data provided. However, if you believe that any personal data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will update any personal data found to be incorrect or delete the personal data once we have taken reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.